March 15, 2012

School Girl Chic


Here is an outfit worn to class in a school girl style. The striped sweater dress is perfect for any school day; just add a pair of flats and a blazer for a complete look. I like the black paired with the navy and grey stripes for a nice contrast. Then I added a patent leather bag and metallic flats for some standout accessories. A great classic outfit for fall or spring. 







Dress: Gap
Blazer: Theory
Bag: Yves Saint Laurent
Ballerinas: French Sole
Necklace: Poiret 

7 comments:

  1. I love that look! Casual and chic! You look very beatiful!
    xx
    http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your striped dress looks great on you! Love your flat shoes too :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the metallic flats! I'm following you on bloglovin' and GFC. Follow me back:)

    FASHION CAT
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I've discovered your blog and I loved it! You have a new followe! Hope you visit my blog!

    kisses

    http://madewithlovebycarla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress and your ballet flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and I'd love it if we could follow each other. I'm following, now it's your turn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your skin is very white especially in the face...
    Love your grey and black dress...

    I have followed you, hope that you follow me back :)

    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete