January 12, 2012

The Shops at Target


Target is already the best superstore, now they are really differentiating themselves with new concept stores "The Shops at Target." Target is discontinuing their GO International collaborations and replacing it with cool, unique stores from around the country and actually making a mini-store for them in each Target! The Shops at Target will include The Candy Store, Polka Dog Bakery, Privet House, Cos Bar, and the Webster (a Miami boutique carrying designer clothing). This is very exciting news!! When I am at school, I buy a lot of my beauty products at Cos Bar so I am very eager to see what they bring to Target! But moreover, the Webster boutique is bringing the wardrobe. I can't wait to see these "mini-stores," which come to local Targets May 6! 

No comments:

Post a Comment